Sunday 26 August 2012

Permanent Placement: Human Trafficking Prevention Advocacy Volunteer in Cebu City

Good Sheperd Welcome House
Drop -In Center
Cebu City

Volunteer Role/Activities: Peer Education Program for women who are still active in sex trade,  basic facilitation skills in psycho-social activities, advocacy in schools and the community. 


Tomorrow I will meet my supervisor: Sister Tonet (a nun who has been working at this site since 2007). I am so happy with this placement and cannot wait to get started. I will move to Cebu City in September after I complete three more weeks of Pre-Service Training. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! This placement is lucky to have such a strong female role model. I'm sure that you'll have so much to give to this program :) be safe and know that I'm sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete